Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Clinical Trial Project Assistant (1 yr contract) **HEALTHCARE MNC** - $3000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988262
EA License No 99C4599
- Assist Clinical Research Team with In-House activities associated with site management and monitoring of global clinical trials
- Assist CRAs with in-house management and tracking of CRFs as per the trial specific monitoring plan and milestones set by the project team.
- Assist CRAs with administrative parts of SAE reporting ensuring adherence to SOPs, GCP and all regulatory requirements within the specified timelines.
- Assist CRAs by tracking and sending non-medication supplies to study sites.
- Assist CRAs by maintaining internal filing systems which facilitate current and rapid retrieval of documentation and meet the requirements of GCP and Clinical Research SOPs.
- Assist CRAs by preparing and tracking all site payments.
- Assist CRAs by maintaining up to date in-house data bases including site details, AEs, protocol deviations and financial tracking.
- Assist CRAs with in-house management and tracking of DCFs as per the trial specific monitoring plan and milestones set by the project team.
- Act as key contact for clinical staff for all matters related to management of investigational product and other study supplies
- Assist CRAs with the development and set up of global clinical trials
- Diploma in Pharmacy or Lifescience qualification
- Preferably with an exposure to clinical research and office admin
- Good interpersonal skills
michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg (R1440070)
Please include your full experience, recent photograph and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
For further enquiries, please call in at 6737 66833 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599