Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Clinical Trial Coordinator (Research Admin / Compliance Submission)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987188
EA License No 99C4599
- Provide secretarial support to department (preparing and coordinating board meetings, arranging for meeting logistics, booking meeting rooms and presentation materials, maintain documentation of minutes, etc.)
- Facilitate review process of research protocols (including screening and processing applications, follow up with regulatory bodies and sponsors) and ensure that research is compliant to ethical guidelines and policies
- Performing the administrative reviews of study amendments, non-compliances, UPIRTSO, and other notifications to ensure completeness of submission and correctness of information
- Assisting in organising research seminars and training sessions
- Other ad hoc duties when required
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Science, Life Sciences, Public Health, Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing, or related fields from accredited university
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in clinical research setting preferred
- Knowledge of guidelines and regulations of clinical research, relating to human biomedical research
- Meticulous, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates can apply via the APPLY NOW button, or email your resume to:
Sandra Chong Sze Wei
EA License No. 99C4599