Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Clinical Affairs Executive (6 months contract) **HEALTHCARE**
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959878
EA License No 99C4599
- Support and ensure compliance to the quality assurance framework and its subcommittee as per requirement by the PHMC Act.
- Responsible for coding of diagnosis for patients hospitalised
- Coordinate monthly multi-disciplinary round, support mortality review meeting
- Oversee the vascular access registry and its monthly update on vascular access for new patients, coordinate and maintain tracking of falls data and assist with reporting of outcomes as well as provide administrative / secretariat support to the committees supported by the department.
- Diploma in Health Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in healthcare an advantage
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg (R1440070)
Please include your full experience, recent photograph and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
For further enquiries, please call in at 6737 66833 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599