JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987039
EA License No. 10C4754
- Working in a healthcare environment.
- Handle patient's registrations and data entry
- Appointment booking and rescheduling of appointments.
- Assist in financial counselling for patients duties.
- Handle patients' and families enquiries and provide service recovery as and when required.
- Filing and documentation
- Diploma Holders
- Having prior customer service experience will be an added advantage.
Interested candidate may send your resume to : Lidya
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
License No.: 10C4754
Posting Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
Registration No.: R1217121
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
About JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd (EA License No.:10C4754) is a dynamic professional staffing and search service provider in Singapore. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing with permanent and contract roles across a wide range of specialized industries and professions. We are dedicated to help both employers and employees to navigate in the ever-changing world of work cultures and demands.
Our team is focused to bring innovative and strategic solutions to both clients and candidates and we achieve this by maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity within the core industries.
Visit us online via www.jobstudio.com.sg for an non-obligatory discussion & registration with our friendly Representatives TODAY!
“Your written and/or verbal response to JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd advertisements will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and /or disclosure of personal data by JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd for its business purpose in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012."