Client Servicing Team Lead - APAC
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187505
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. Client Servicing
- Opportunity to work with personnel from various nationality
- Interesting working environment
- Independ and fast pace working environment
- At least 2 years supervisory/managerial experience working in hospitality or guest service related industry
- Possess great client management skills
- Great organizational and managerial skills
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks / problem solving in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent executable knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Flexible with working hours as team supports various markets (e.g. US)
- Manage the APAC and Greater China Partner Services team which operates from multiple geographic locations, providing advice and support to fellow team members
- Manage and analyze information from the Business Development team via a common CRM platform
- Manage the contractual process with our external partners to meet forecast numbers, delivering maximum programs with the highest business ROI and resource capacity maximization
- Ensure maximum potential impact of onsite time through an effective pre-visit set up process execution
- Provide business resource capacity needs for future to allow for resources to meet business needs
- Track and manage the blended learning platform to ensure that learners are set up for success by being a key player in the enrollment and tracking process
- Create an environment where the team is robust and not dependent on any one person but the team
- Identify and work on gaps and opportunities within and across functions.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Simply click on 'Apply here' to drop your resume and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.