Client Service Executive (Sales)
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960320
- Responsible in Account and Relationship Management.
- Strategize individual account plan to maximize account potential.
- Manage and grow existing account
- Identification and development of new business opportunities or strategic account
- Taking ownership of accounts and providing effective solutions to situations.
- Generation of leads and opportunities in account set through highly leveraged relationships with customers.
- Taking empowerment role to supervise and drive internal departments toward customer satisfaction
- Expected to communicate and converse at various levels of personnel within the customer’s organization.
- Work closely with customers and internal resource on solutions that address their requirement.
- Min. Diploma / GCE 'A' levels.
- 1 – 2 years of sales experience
- Dynamic and customer-oriented individual with a positive attitude
- Resourceful and analytical individual who is able to provide effective resolution when situation arise.
- Able to adapt changes in a fast-paced environment
- A good team player who is able to work independently.
- Proficiency in English language. In written and spoken form.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Attractive remuneration package
- 5 days work week with no OT required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Growing Relationships Through Data
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd grows the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data.
We Help You Grow Relationships Through Data
Growth is the lifeblood of business, and its most fundamental driver is the relationships a company fosters with prospects, customers and partners.
Over nearly two centuries of helping businesses understand this dynamic, we have honed the expertise of how data and analytics forge the relationships that lead to industry-leading performance. To activate these capabilities, we build – or co-develop with partners – solutions tailored to your role, whether you are in marketing, sales, finance, supply, compliance or information technology. And we deliver this content however you want to consume it.
Our platform’s foundation is the world’s largest commercial database, with over 240 million company records we derive from 30,000 data sources and update 5 million times per day. We integrate this insight into your core systems, workflows and cloud-based apps in ways that enhance their impact, and we also integrate with your existing data and third-party data sources. Our DUNSRight® process gives us the unmatched ability to turn an enormous stream of data into the high-quality information you need to grow your most valuable relationships.
We offer a wide range of solutions for Risk & Finance, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource and Operations professionals. And some of the largest, most successful technology and service companies in the world embed Dun & Bradstreet data within their offerings. These companies include SalesForce, Oracle, KPMG and SAP.
We Have Served Diverse Organizations Locally and Globally
From banking to high-tech, from retail to energy, more than 34,000 companies and 87% of the Fortune 500 trust Dun & Bradstreet to provide critical data and insights they need to create every-day connections with their most valuable constituents.
Interested candidates, please send a copy of your updated resume to us.
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified