Client Relationship Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028249
EA License No 08C5436
Align SMA Pte Ltd (formerly Steve Morris Associates) – has an 18 year history in Singapore and has established itself as a leading consultancy in executive coaching, leadership and team development
- The ability to effectively manage Client, Internal Team & Vendor expectations whilst maintaining rapport
- Confidence in assessing & qualifying stakeholders needs and pitching service offerings to clients
- Creating PowerPoint slides and presenting Project briefings to clients (Usually to 15-30 PAX.)
- Proposal Writing, Pricing &/or GeBiz Tender Writing Experience.
- Ability to handle MNC, Government and/or GLC Contacts at Director level or above with Project Management & Tracking Experience
- Experience in either Leadership Consulting, Organizational Development, Human Resources or Learning & Development a Must!
- A degree in Human Resources/Business Management or related field
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & active listening skills
- With 5 Years of proven Client Relationship Management / Business Development Experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple task and priorities
- A can-do attitude and is able to collaborate with other team members and business partners
- A desire to continually develop ones self & work in high performance environment.
- Outgoing personality whilst being considerate of others
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.