RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Client Relations Executive (Healthcare/Pharmaceutical)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982797
EA License No 13C6342
Employer Ref. SL
- Key contact window for key clients
- Improve the service image & to maximise the level of satisfaction for existing clients
- Coordinate with logistics for incoming shipment tracking
- Inventory management to ensure inventory levels within assigned target
- Prompt review & action on the obsolesce to minimize the non-working inventory
- Work closely with logistics to monitor the excess storage charges and informed the affected Clients
- Give timely and proper instruction to logistic for inventory transfer, write off, block action
- Client Management
- Identify key service areas and KPIs based on business contracts with key clients
- Conduct monthly or quarterly business review with key clients (including Operation stats, open issues, progress, etc.)
- Liaises with Clients on their requirements & daily problems encountered.
- Keep in contact with Clients to maintain positive working relationship.
- Work with other functional departments like logistics, customer service and finance to ensure clients’ operational requirements are met
- Consolidate data and supporting for all service charges (including regular charges base on contract and adhoc charges)
- Work closely with Finance to ensure service fee is claimed timely and accurately.
- Develop and document working instructions related to the management of client operation process flow
- Suggest and implement process improvement projects to clients’ operations
- Perform any ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in business management or supply chain management or a related field required
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in client management, operation or supply chain related functions
- SAP experience will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Singaporeans Only
To apply, please send in your updated CV via the APPLY NOW button below.
Sibyl Lim Li Ping (R1442042)
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd