As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Client Relation/ East/ $8/ 5.5days
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988953
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is a start-up with aspirations to become Singapore’s most innovative car rental company by integrating new technologies and business practices. This is an opportunity to work with a world-class operations team on the daily functions that drive their business.
- Respond to support and customer inquiries in both phone and email promptly.
- Consolidate and update data in Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- At least some experience in customer service sector
- Have a customer service oriented mindset
- Patient and take on a professional stance in dealing customer issues and enquiries
- Confident and outspoken
- Weekdays: 10am – 7pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm
- 3 months contract [Extendable/Convertible to perm]
- $8 per hour
Interested applicant, you may:
Send your resume by clicking APPLY BUTTON
EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA R1549493