Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Client Processing Specialist -US Insurance (Up to $4200)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987647
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Nicole Tan
- Providing administrative support to the Global Services Team.
- Work with Global Services and US/International Operations Account Team members in resolving processing related matters with clients based in Asia.
- Contribute to insurance processing activities for local Asia Operations accounts which includes but not limited to production of invoices, policies, entering of reinsurance, loss allocation data and ensuring data integrity within various systems.
- Distribution of policies, invoices, maintaining of policy tracking logs for the Hong Kong and Singapore Insurance Branches.
- Validate and distribution of invoices, reinsurance documentation for the Reinsurance Branch and maintaining of tracking logs.
- Diploma in any relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years insurance operations/administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume to nicoletan@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Attention to: Nicole (Tan Mei Zhi, Jacelyn) (R1106667)
**Shortlisted candidates will be notified