Client Management Office - Enrolment Consultant
The Learning Lab
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955782
The Learning Lab (TLL) is a leading organization in the private education sector. We recruit talented and dynamic people with a passion for nurturing the love of learning.
You will be responsible for providing a full range of admissions activities including enrolments, student applications, and email/phone follow-ups.
- Recruit new students through activities such as facility visits, email campaigns, open houses and information sessions.
- Schedule and conduct follow-ups with prospective students and their parents regarding the initial application.
- Advise/counsel parents of existing and prospective students who are considering taking up new subjects; assist with academic program selection.
- Coordinate and conduct facility tours for parents, partners and others as requested.
- Assist students with the registration process.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- Training will be provided.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Customer Service and Sales highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package.
To find out more, please visit www.thelearninglab.com.sg. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Learning Lab
About The Learning Lab
The Learning Lab is Singapore’s leading education brand. We develop and run premier educational programs in English, Mathematics as well as the Biological and Physical Sciences at the pre-school, primary, secondary and pre-tertiary levels. Our distinctive and highly regarded brand of education is designed to ensure academic excellence and world-readiness.
We are passionate about helping each student maximize their educational opportunities and fulfill their potential as future leaders. That is why we take pride in grooming students’ unique strengths and abilities. To do so, we go to great lengths to recruit the best talents in various fields - talents who believe in the same vision of shaping the future.
Join us today and nurture the love of learning.