One of the 5 Top Employers Global 2015 is recruiting! Dimension Data is also one of the leading employers in providing Quality Work-Life, Physical & Mental Well-Being. So if you want to work in an environment that stretches your potential and develop yourself personally and professionally, submit your resumes to us, and take a step forward to accelerate your ambition!
Dimension Data is a US$6.7 billion global ICT solutions and services provider for more than 6,000 clients and 26,000 employees in over 58 countries. We seek to help our clients plan, build, support, manage, improve and innovate their IT infrastructures. We combine an expertise in network integration, security, data centre solutions, Microsoft solutions and converged communications & contact centre technologies, with advanced skills in consulting, integration, training and managed services to craft IT solutions for businesses.
Client Delivery Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988094
POSITION TITLE: Client Delivery Manager
Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Client Delivery Manager to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
The Client Delivery Manager takes responsibility for the overall management of a client contract. They support the business and protect the company’s reputation by taking responsibility for overall Contract management for local, small and low to medium complexity contracts. They are responsible for ensuring client satisfaction, service delivery and contract profitability for their assigned client contracts. Client delivery that are managed by Delivery Managers require service delivery for more than one Dimension Data Business Units often across multiple sites or for a particular Dimension Data service offering
What we expect you to do:
- To manage the delivery of services to Dimension Data’s clients and to act as the primary interface for clients in dealing with operational and service matters.
- To ensure that services are delivered within the contractual obligations.
- To identify performance issues and take ownership for the development, implementation and communication of service improvement plans.
- To promote new business and service opportunities with clients and work with the sales team to close these deals.
- To be responsible for developing, planning and managing a budget for all aspects of the client’s service delivery and in addition will forecast costs and timescales for additional resource against new or incremental business and create commercially sound business cases for significant additional expenditure.
- To develop, manage and maintain the client contracts in conjunction with other key stakeholders within Dimension Data.
- Works closely with the Service Delivery Management and Vendor Management teams to identify methods or purchase and procurement, establishing evaluation criteria, evaluating alternative options and assisting with the decision to select the most appropriate vendor/supplier.
- Work closely with the Legal representatives within Dimension Data and ensure that all contract escalations are addressed with contract governance.
- Participate in the analysis of contract renewals with existing clients and assist with ensuring the quality of contract data for new and existing clients. Contribute to pre-sales processes by providing information, determining the effort required to deliver and generally providing advice on the most optimal way to approach the client or filter out what is not relevant to the client.
- Responsible for multiple assignments to ensure development and implementation of plans, resources and processes are delivered accordingly.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with ITIL certification and SAP Basis knowledge is preferred.
- Understand the concepts of SLA, OLA, Performance KPIs.
- Min 10 years of solid experience in a multiple client-based service delivery role in outsourcing environment.
- Prior experience and exposure to handling Manufacturing clients is an added advantage
- Min 3 year of experience in managing people and experience in mentoring subordinates, resolving daily work related issues, a point of escalation and to filter out problems. This include exposure in discussing and setting team goals and personal development
- A sound background in a vendor/ SI environment involving the development of cost models, service level agreements and contract negotiations will be highly regarded.
- Project Management and Leadership skills
- Expert negotiation skills with an advance Mandarin proficiency would be of advantage
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written) and can use these skills to interact with a variety of stakeholders
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply Today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.