The Learning Lab
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029687
Who we look for
You have a passion for excellent customer service and client management. At The Learning Lab, we believe in providing personalized service to better suit the needs of our students. In line with the organisation’s ethos, we invite individuals who share our service commitment and passion for the education industry to join us.
- Deliver a professional and high quality service experience in a client-fronting role.
- Build strong client rapport and address enquiries at the Front Desk.
- Acquire a strong working knowledge of the organization’s product suite and internal process to provide recommendations for clients.
- Develop strong working relationships with co-workers and other staff departments to ensure client issues are managed appropriately.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Exceptional interpersonal and project management skills in a front office environment.
- Strong sense of initiative and a good understanding of client psychology.
- Possesses at least GCE “O” Levels.
- Willing to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend (either Saturday or Sunday).
- No work experience required, though candidates with Call Centre experiences are preferred.
- Foreigners are welcome to apply.
Expect the best for the best
To find out more, please visit http://www.thelearninglab.com.sg/. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Learning Lab
About The Learning Lab
The Learning Lab is Singapore’s leading education brand. We develop and run premier educational programs in English, Mathematics as well as the Biological and Physical Sciences at the pre-school, primary, secondary and pre-tertiary levels. Our distinctive and highly regarded brand of education is designed to ensure academic excellence and world-readiness.
We are passionate about helping each student maximize their educational opportunities and fulfill their potential as future leaders. That is why we take pride in grooming students’ unique strengths and abilities. To do so, we go to great lengths to recruit the best talents in various fields - talents who believe in the same vision of shaping the future.
Join us today and nurture the love of learning.