jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987961
Employer Ref. 160000BU
- Provide sound financial advice with proper fact-finding and review of customers
- financial goals
- Maintain long-lasting relationships with both existing and potential customers
- Capitalize on sales opportunities via customer events, financial reviews and branch engagement activities
- Increase our customer base by proactively acting on leads from our database and setting up appointments with potential customers
- Ensure sales conversion by capitalizing on referrals from Branch Services colleagues
- Attend to enquiries from walk-in customers
To join us as a Client Adviser, you should:
- Have obtained a diploma or degree in any field
- Have at least 2 years of corporate sales experience in any industry.
- Enjoy seeing tangible results of your hard work, and motivated by performance-based incentive structures
- Have good interpersonal skills and be passionate about helping customers achieve greater financial competency This is a full-time, permanent position, and you will be assigned to one of our 7 Client Advisory Centres. Remuneration package includes a permanent basic salary, attractive sales incentives, and full employee benefits. We will welcome your application if you do not have insurance experience but are keen on a career in insurance sales.
About NTUC Income
See Job Description