Client Acquisition Executive - Leading Bank
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035453
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0277096
Identify opportunities, develop existing and new clients
about the company
The Client is a leading bank offering full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the job
- Identify core markets and opportunities
- Develop existing accounts through fostering strong relationships with existing clients
- Develop new business from existing and new clients.
- Establish strong networks with clients via various channels
- Do market maps
skills and experience required
- Minimum Degree
- At least 1 year of business development or sales experience
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Executive role.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.