Class 3/4 Driver (S$2500 / East Areas)
Cornerstone Career Connections Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955244
EA License No. 07C3678
Our Client is a premium global provider of specialized, expedited transportation and logistics services. Clients include multinational leaders in the biopharmaceutical, life sciences, medical device, aviation and entertainment industries.
- Prepare, Inspect, and operate delivery vehicle
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses/routes
- Follow route and time schedule
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- 15 Full-Time position(s) available.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button.
Please include the following in your resume: Education Background Work Experiences Reason(s) for leaving Availability/Notice period Current and Expected Salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Raquel Medrana Vendiola
Cornerstones Career Connections Pte Ltd
EA License No: 07C3678 EA Reg. No: R1113287
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cornerstone Career Connections Pte Ltd
About Cornerstone Career Connections Pte Ltd
Cornerstone Career Connections Pte Ltd is a premier recruitment agency, specializing in the placement of jobseekers in permanent, contract and temporary positions. Since our founding in 1999, we have developed an in-depth understanding of the different industries, human resources and management issues facing organizations today. The company was formed to cater to the needs of employers who require executive staffing solutions as well as foreign manpower. We have placed and contracted staff in the Information Technology, Telecommunications, Manufacturing/ Engineering, Banking & Finance, Logistics, Retail and F&B sectors.
EA License No.: 07C3678