Circulation and Admin Assistant
Revolution Media Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958153
A Circulation and Admin Assistant’s job entails performing a range of distribution and marketing duties related to the daily operations of the Circulation & Marketing department.
The incumbent will assist the Circulation Manager to administer and process matters pertaining to the
subscription and distribution matters of various editions worldwide. He/She will liaise with logistic and mailing agents worldwide and contact local and overseas hotels, airlines, retailers to conduct ongoing projects for marketing and placements tie up.
He/She will also work with Finance to ensure that accuracy of invoice payment to 3rd party service providers.
He/She will also work internally with other departments to ensure that the collateral and other communications material reflects the brand of the company accurately.
- Ensuring timely delivery of magazines by using various contracted distribution partners
- In-charge of database management – accurate data entry, maintenance & regulation.
- Respond to customer service calls and correspondence regarding subscription services, complaints, payment issue and special-issue requests.
- Be involved in the implementation of marketing and circulation materials.
- Co-ordinate with forwarders e.g. Fedex and DHL, postal agents, printers to provide accurate documentation for magazine distribution and deliveries.
- Market research through the Internet and follow up on leads for marketing and placement tie-ups
- Optimize renewal and subscriptions of both titles
- Liaise with finance department to ensure that accuracy of invoices to 3rd party service providers
- Organized, Effective project management skills, and strong initiatives
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Communicate effectively in verbal and email response
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
Interested applicants please email your resume
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Revolution Media Pte Ltd
About Revolution Media Pte Ltd
Revolution Media Pte Ltd is a publishing firm that currently has two magazine brands under its umbrella, namely Revolution, which covers luxury watches, and The Rake, which covers luxury menswear. Both magazines consist of a printed edition, digital edition, as well as website, to tie in with our international distribution. Interested applicants may also check out our websites at www.revolution.watch and www.therakeonline.com.
Being a company that embraces an immersive working environment, we work very closely with other colleagues in their respective departments to produce content for both magazines, and on its relevant media platforms.
More Jobs from this employer