We are an established Childcare, Infant Care and Enrichment group that are keen to build an environment where children (8 months to 6 years olds) will grow up with a love for reading and learning.
We are expanding and now seeking out for applicants to take on the following positions on a Full Time or Part-time basis.
Chinese Preschool Teacher – Woodlands or Chai Chee location
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002980822
- Report directly to the Principal on teaching and administration matters
- Create a classroom environment that is safe, joyful and conducive for learning
- Delivery of age appropriate activities and lessons
- Adhere to the teaching guidelines
- Evaluate and maintain records of students’ development
- Should ideally possess a Diploma or Certificate in Early Childhood Education (DECCE-T or CECCE)
- Candidates presently pursing Early Childhood Education are welcome to apply
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese (to liaise with associates)
- Bubbly and friendly personality
- Willing to work with parents in class
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
We offer an attractive salary package that commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit a detailed resume, including a cover letter with a recent photograph, stating your current and expected salary to;