Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd
Chief Project Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035004
- To negotiation & communication skillfully with Clients & Subcontractors, both oral and written.
- To provide Strong knowledge in architectural, structural and M&E works
- Drafting of all general contract and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications
- To give analytical solution on contruction problems
- Familiarity with the terms and conditions of the contract documents for existing projects.
- Assist in the training, development and supervision of all subordinates and ability to enhance
- Strong project management and operation skills; eg. Planning for the programme schedule
- Logging incoming and outgoing correspondence and generating reports
- Strong knowledge in local regulations and requirements
- Communicate and provide accurate project information to employees and vendors
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Strong team spirit
- Understanding, willing to share his/her skills and knowledge, open to new ideas
- Demostrate initiative and organisational skills
- Able to communication professionally
- Full-Time position(s) available.