RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
Chemist (North/Up to $4K/Good Career Progression)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953456
EA License No 04C4142
- Feasibility study of new tests to be set up; space and resource planning.
- Review of competitors’ capabilities, new trends & technologies to proactively develop new services and testing capabilities.
- Review test standards and specifications.
- Develop and set up test the new tests based on the test standards or in-house method based on customized test procedures as well as prepare test reports.
- Procurement of the necessary equipment needed, liaising with equipment suppliers and providing recommendations on equipment to purchase.
- Proper handover of tests after setting up, including training the relevant staff and assist in the preparation for SINGLAS accreditation.
- Involved in the SINGLAS accreditation (ISO 17025) assessment and prepare the corrective and preventive action report to answer for the non-conformities.
- Handle any ad hoc job, new enquiry from clients; retrieve standards from resource library
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to clients, vendors and staff for materials testing
- Collaborate with vendors and other departments to resolve engineering issues or testing requirements.
- Coordinate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure smooth execution of projects.
- Oversee and spearhead quality and process improvements initiatives.
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in BioChemistry / Chemistry and/or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experiences in the similar capacity
- Good knowledge in Building Materials
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
- Only Singaporean need apply
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words below **
Stephanie Kang, (Reg no. R1331587)