Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Chemical Technicians (12 hours shift/ Jurong Island)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035475
EA License No 02C3423
- Perform starts up and shuts down according to Standard Operating Procedures, Work instructions or Checklist
- Monitor and control process variables via DCS to maintain quality and plant in steady & efficient condition
- Respond to process alarms, process upsets or abnormal process conditions according to established practices and procedures in order to begin or cease production as advised by Supervisor or Engineers
- Troubleshoots equipment and / or process problems in order to identify needed corrections or improvemnets
- Initiate and perform Safety bypass with approval from Supervisor
- Performs equipment line-ups and operate towers, reactors, driers, compressors , pumps etc according to established practices and procedures
- Responds to upsets or abnormal process conditions according to instructions from Supervisor or Panelman
- Troubleshoots equipment and / or process problems in order to identify needed corrections or improvement
First Line Maintenance
- Perform first line maintenance task such as changing of small valves, replacing filters, connecting hoses, breaking flanges and cleaning of equipment
- Report all incidents, near mises, deviation from plan promptly to Supervisor
- Isolates all eqiupment (lock out/tag out) as required, in accordance with established procedures
- Participates as a member of the Initial Response Team during emergencies
Please send updated resume in MS WORDS format stating current salary, expected salary, availability and reason of leaving to (R1110855 – Veronica Neo Shen Hwa)