A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
Chemical Technician (MNC/ Pharma)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031972
EA License No 09C3051
- Operate and monitor the chemical processes assigned:
Each of these processes may comprise the following activities:
o Participate in an appropriate hand-over of the process(es) on which he / she is working.
o Obtain, follow and complete process related documentation. Check prior shifts’ documentation for accuracy and thoroughness.
o Clean vessels and lines prior to and following batches as required.
o Conduct all required pre-batch checks.
o Charge vessels with solids or liquids as directed in procedures.
o Conduct post-charge verification checks and take any necessary corrective action.
o Adjust and monitor (using all information available, including automation input/outputs and personal inspection) process conditions as required.
o Carry out routine sampling and sample testing as necessary.
o Transfer process streams to other units in coordination with other staff.
o Monitor process; both with DCS and manually observing temperature, pressure, flow, PH, volume, colour, salt content, moisture content and adjusting the parameters accordingly.
o Perform Batch / Offloading operations.
o Operate general facility service equipment such as vacuum pumps, water systems, VOC scrubbers.
- Record all operational and analytical data on the appropriate documents and inform the Shift Production Lead of any process abnormalities.
- Put on appropriate clothing and personal protective equipment for the process and the processing area.
- Maintain material segregation and label appropriately and accurately all containers, bags and vessels.
- Carry out routine checks and scheduled cleaning procedures, for both process and facilities as required.
- GCE ‘O’ Level, NITEC, Higher NITEC or Diploma in Chemical Process Technology, Chemical Engineering or its equivalent
· 0 – 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical or related industries.
· Good understanding of safe working practices, cGMP and good documentation practice.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693