Where happiness means the world
"Imagine your work place to be a beach, or ski resort... Our valued staffs enjoy exceptional and emotionally strong experiences that create enrichment and satisfaction."
Henri Giscard d'Estaing, Chairman, Club Med
Chef de Partie - Indian Cuisine
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986828
Your talent, a source of unforgettable moments
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personal abilities. Every day you can develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as the chance for career progression. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
We are looking for a Chef de Partie who specializes in Indian Cuisine for our international resorts.
- Provide services, decoration, supervision and preparation of Indian Cuisine
- Manage a kitchen team
- Responsible for the larder
- Respect and apply hygiene as well as safety procedures
- Availability and international mobility from 6 to 12 months minimum, work location is at our resort in Maldives
- Culinary certification compulsory - Technical Diploma and above
- At least 3-5 years of working experience is required, specializing in Indian Cuisine
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 1 Year Contract
Package includes airfare, accommodations and meals at Club Med. We also provide uniforms, medical and dental insurance and much more.
Send your resume through this page or apply here to Club Med recruitment site and discover 100 jobs in Club Med