Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
Chef De Partie
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032028
We are currently looking for a Chef De Partie with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, innovation and excellent culinary skills.
- Manage the day to day operations of an area in the kitchen e.g. buffet, cold food & a la carte.
- Distribute work equally to ambassadors.
- Work closely with standard recipes and plate presentation in order to maintain standards of quality in production, presentation & taste.
- Maintain a good relationship with other ambassadors, providing instruction and encouragement as needed.
- Fill store requisition & daily ordering for his/her area of the kitchen.
- Assume the responsibility for cleanliness, sanitation and neatness of the kitchen.
- Ensure proper product storage, food rotation, labeling & following FIFO system.
- Able to handle mise en place & hand over shifts.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects assigned by hotel management and ambassadors.
- Minimum of 2-years experience in the relevant field.
- Passionate, energetic and self‐motivated individual who can deliver exceptional performance.
- Excellent culinary and organizational skills.
- A team player with communication and interpersonal skills.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016