P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Channel Sales Specialist (MNC, exp in Office Supplies, Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188562
EA License No 09C3710
- Responsible for sales to assigned B2B channels and drive towards assigned targets through strong business strategies and account intimacy.
- Formulate and implement effective Key Accounts development strategies and plan, identify business opportunities that are specific to the accounts
- Drive product penetration, distribution and develop sell-in and conversion programs to drive accelerated growth
- Drive commercial end users engagement programs to generate sales opportunities.
- Lead and drive key accounts sales team towards assigned targets and business objectives
- Lead joint business planning with accounts to identify new business opportunities and achieve strong product distribution.
- Lead review of the joint business plans regularly with channel partners to identify gaps in performance targets and aligns on adjustment plans, as well as develop action plans to address gaps to performance.
- Managing Sales Forecast accurately and management of channel partners’ inventories
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Min 3-5 years' sales experience in retail channels
- Experience in distributor & key account management
- Strong analytical, negotiation, communication and selling skills
- Strong group presentation skill
- Result-oriented and self-motivated with high energy level, initiative, drive and creativity.