Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
IMMEDIATE HIRING!!Certification Executive(East/$2500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034791
EA License No 08C2893
- Perform application review
- Review management system audit reports
- Coordinate with report reviewers and overseas agents Assists in closure of audit queries raised by reviewers
- Ensure competence of certification decision team for each certification decision made
- Assist in initial evaluation and qualification of certification personnel including auditor, technical expert, contract reviewer and certification decision maker
- Monitor and maintain the records of the certification personnel
- Other tasks as assigned
- Diploma holder, preferable in quality engineering/ environmental/ health & safety management discipline
- Familiar with management system standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001. OHS 18001, ISO 22000 and/or ISO 27001 etc
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences, possess audit experience in management system preferred Strong analytical abilities with problem solving aptitude
- Team building spirit
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn:LVA) or contact our office at +656603 8001 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: LVA
EA License No.: 08C2893