Centre Supervisor, Student Care Centre (SCC)
Play Facto School
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003154479
You will be leading a team of passionate and dedicated teachers to impact the lives of children from 7 to 14 years old in a before and after school care centre.
- Direct the activities of students and/or children in the centre.
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of the Centre and meeting of the student enrolment targets and profit goals.
- Be responsible in teaching and developing children academically, socially, musically, artistically as well as teaching them on personal hygiene and motor skills to heighten students’ physical, mental and social development.
- Provide leadership to the team for student care curriculum design, development and implementation
- Coach and support teachers to monitor, assess, document and maintain evaluation and assessment of children’s learning and development
- Plan and monitor staff development & performance
- Establish and maintain positive and effective communication with parents and the school community, including organising workshops for parents and collecting feedback from them
- At least 1 year relevant experience in supervisory role
- Diploma in Education preferred but not a pre-requisite
- Ex-MOE teachers are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), interpersonal skills with flexibility to work with various age groups
- An innovative team player who is dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, mature and results oriented with the determination to succeed
A competitive remuneration will compensate according to experience and capability.
Send your resume, photo and expected salary.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Play Facto School
About Play Facto School
At VM Education, we ask ourselves how we can support learners through active engagement, fun interaction and the use of effective learning kits or technologies. We seek to offer opportunities that will not just support and enhance learning but most importantly make the learning experience more effective and enjoyable. VM Education specialises in education innovations. We have a track record of working with over 800 educational institutions in Singapore and the region and have been responsible for pioneering new kinds of partnerships with various learning institutions and organizations.
More Jobs from this employer