RECRUIT HAUS PTE LTD
- Education / Training
- Information Technology
- Pharmaceutical / HealthCare
- Oil & Gas, Power / Renewable Energy
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Facilities and Maintenance
Our extensive market knowledge and innovative worldwide network of candidates ensures connectivity to the right talent and increase our client's competitive advantage. We work with various type of organizations from local businesses to International / Multinational companies finding the right fit from any part of the world.
Our recruitment team is committed to offer our clients with the most suitable human resources solution, and enhancing career opportunities
Centre Principal (Based in Cambodia)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003148750
EA License No 10C5624
- Assisting Country Head/General Manager, High School Principal and Primary School Principal in developing necessary strategies & action plans for synergistic programmes.
- Managing Pre-School budget and overseeing the efficient and cost effective use of resources.
- Liaising and working collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders to support ICT programmes.
- Developing and implementing school policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Working with teachers to ensure continuity and progression in the kindergarten curriculum.
- Creating a conducive environment for teaching and learning.
- Overseeing curriculum, pedagogies and assessments (where appropriate).
- Managing people, data and processes.
- Developing and maximizing potentials of staff.
- Degree in Education in Early Childhood. Master’s Degree in Education is an advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Pre-Schools, preferably 3-4 years in a leadership role.
- Strong managerial and administrative experience in education institutions.
- Strong competency in English Language is essential, competency in another language is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in early childhood curriculum, pedagogy and assessments.
- Comfortable with overseas posting (Cambodia).