Kidz Mania Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984048
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the centre and is accountable to the Centre’s Directors/ Owners and the Franchisor.
- Coordinates & manages & leads all the centre staffs to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and experience based on the SOP, guidelines and training, set out by the Franchisor, and the Centre’s Directors.
- Works together with the Centre Directors in regards to achieving the centre’s business performance – Operating Revenue, Operating Expenses, and Operating Profits. He/ She would work with the directors and the Franchisor to always improve the financial, operating and customer satisfaction/ quality performance of the Centre.
- The CM is responsible for maintaining the brand image by ensuring top notch customer experience at the centre.
- The CM is responsible for adherence to safety and hygiene standards, process and procedures. Including ensuring that all staffs under his/ her care are properly trained, takes necessary actions, complete checklists as prescribed by the SOP.
- The CM is responsible for the efficient allocation of manpower on weekly & fortnightly basis. He/ She is also responsible for maintaining a cohesive work culture, while ensuring high performance amongst the staff. He/ She is expected to come up with initiatives to enhance staff morale and motivation.
- The CM holds a key role in optimising KPIs relating to overall business performance of the centre and is responsible and accountable to directors and the franchisor. The Responsibility relates to service quality, sales revenue as well as certain controllable expenses such as manpower and inventory costs.
- The CM must be trustworthy and of character as he/ she will be given authority in handling cash and control over POS system’s inputs and overwrite authorizations.
- Min 4 years in fast moving retail / F&B floor environment, with min. 1 year at senior outlet supervisor or manager role.
- Graduate Diploma from Polytechnic or equivalent preferred.
- Experienced in leading a team of staffs, motivating and inspiring the team to perform
- Good understanding of sales process, expense and inventory control
- Confident, pleasant, pro-active and positive demeanor with a strong sense for customer service excellence while maintaining control over customer interactions.
- Experience in handling difficult customers with ability to balance customer requirements and business policies.
- Able to work long and flexible hours even on weekends and public holidays.
For the right candidate, we offer an attractive remuneration & benefits package. Interested &
suitably qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resume together with a photograph
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kidz Mania Pte Ltd
About Kidz Mania Pte Ltd
The Polliwogs is the leading brand in Children Indoor Play Arena. We are expanding our brand and opportunities are open for energetic, service-oriented, and career-minded individuals. Join our progressive family in our upcoming new themed centre! We have immediate vacancy for the position of:-