Enggsol is headquartered in Singapore, and is a talent search and recruitment consultancy firm. We believe that the Human Capital is a strategic source of value creation and the most important asset of all organizations. We work individually with our clients so that each search strategy is customized and ensures that every assignment is addressed and incorporated with best search practices. Our search efforts have made a significance influence on businesses, careers and the lives of others. We take these responsibilities seriously, adhering to a strict code of professional ethics.
EA License Number-07C5567
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028879
EA License No 07C5567
Manage a project/projects throughout project life-cycle to ensure project is delivered on-time, liaise with consultant, external and internal contractors, understanding of system design and able to read schematic drawings, ensuring the cost within budget and meet customers’ expectations.
Assist and take instruction from Project Manager to co-ordinate site work and attend site meeting and discussion. Have project co-ordination skill for at least 3 years.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with system engineer the testing and commissioning phase
- Plan, monitor and control project scope, software programming and budget.
- Direct coordination and integration of the various disciplines for every project phase.
- Establish and maintain communication channel between project team and the customer community
- Liaise with consultants and contractors on detail of site works and technical design and advice accordingly
- Produce documentations such as Shop-drawings, As-built drawings, submission of claims, Progress reports, O&M manuals etc
- Have CCTV and Network technical knowledge.
- Submit daily report to Project Managers
- Testing of CCTV system on site with users
- Able to perform works carry out at night & on weekends will be advantage
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Prepare technical reports and testing documentation