Catering Sales Manager
The Privé Group
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988998
- Responsible for continuous creativity in enhancing and implementing revenue generating initiatives.
- Monitors the performance of the department through guest comments.
- Accountable for cost centers of all events and team usage as outlined in annual budgets.
- Monitors and forecasts food & beverage department revenues and expenses. To ensure company goals are met on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Implement and monitor policies and procedures for food and beverage department.
- Manages inventory of all department product and ensures it meets budget guidelines
- Trains team members on guest service standards and ensures that these standards are met consistently.
- Effectively evaluates team and guide staffs on career growth.
- Monitors the performance of the Food & Beverage department through guest comments.
- Formulate effective sales strategy and plans in maximizing revenue.
- Achieve sales targets for catering sales team
- Developing new business and managing existing accounts in a professional way.
- Maintain and grow food & beverages sales for existing client base.
- Ensure that potential and existing clients experience a smooth and positive transaction when they are making an enquiry with us, and when needed, perform timely and accurate follow-ups.
- Attend to phone calls and emails on catering enquires.
- Ensure that sales enquiries are handled in a professional manner
- Able to take clear directions
- Proactive in sharing feedback
- Willing to share ideas
- Thirst for learning
- Possess a good sense of humour
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
- Competitive basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- Individual sales performance incentives
- Training and career progression
- Medical benefits
- Health insurance
- Staff meals provided while on duty
- Uniform provided
- Night transportation home
- Staff discounts
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Long Service Awards
- 5 days work week; flexible hours
*Only Singaporeans need to apply
Interested applicants are invited to email your detailed resume stating current and expected salary with a recent photograph to:
Human Resource Department
Privé Group Pte Ltd
115A Commonwealth Drive, #03-26/27/28
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Privé Group
About The Privé Group
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, the Priv� Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.