Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
Catering Sales Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032013
We are currently looking for a Catering Sales Executive with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, innovativeness, good analytical, planning and managerial skills.
- Assist in the maintenance of conference database for key contacts / clients.
- Formulation of quotations for conference proposals covering venue, function, menu and accommodation costs
- Answer all correspondence and inquiries received during the working week within 24 hours of receipt; maintain good public relations with customers.
- Complete organisation of conference activity/ events from confirmation to post-event follow-up in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- Co-ordination and hosting of familiarisation and site inspection activity including follow-up and promoting conferences, conventions and trade shows to potential clients.
- Co-ordination and production of conference collateral material, i.e. conference kits, direct mail pieces, etc in liaison with the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly Banquets Event Order meetings and, where appropriate, sales meetings, respecting the confidentiality of issues that may be discussed formally or informally.
- Co-ordinate between Catering Sales and other relevant departments to ensure that preparations for conferences have been made.
- Ensure constant liaison with the Food and Beverage Department to achieve the objectives of the catering department.
- Minimum 1 years of related experience in the relevant field.
- Mature, energetic, assertive, independent and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Creative and innovative person.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016