You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Casual Management Support Staff, Cen-Med
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987964
Employer Ref. 004DC
Helpers are required for event. Selected candidates will be scheduled to work on certain days between 6 Jan to 18 Jan 2017. Selected candidates are required to report at 7 am on selected days, there will not be transport claims.
- Briefing and packing of up to 1400 delegate bags
- To help in ushering, providing direction and attend to participants' enquiries
- To assist speakers to upload slides, and registering participants in the workshop room
- Help with registration of Delegates over the counter
- Putting up posters and keeping time of presenters
- Post event packing and data entry
- Need to have knowledge on operating the AV equipments, such as handling of projectors and laptops
- Must be confident and remain calm when communicating with international speakers
- Good communication skills
- Preferably with experience in event registration
- Prefer those who can commit at least for 3 days