You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Casual Management Support Staff
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033295
Employer Ref. 004MA
- Guide students through housing applications;
- Guide students through process for accepting offers of University housing;
- Answer general housing enquiries;
- Receive feedback from students;
- Advise students regarding housing appeals and off campus housing options;
- Use various system applications to track telephone calls, counter volume and email volume.
- Any other administrative support duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- GCE A-Levels or Diploma preferably with minimum 1 year experience in customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Warm, courteous and customer centric. Has excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Is professional and well groomed.
- Has positive working attitude and is a team player.
- Meticulous, independent and proactive.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Enjoy working with young adults.
- Resourceful and committed.