Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Case Manager- Healthcare (Up to $5000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984728
EA License No 99C4599
Our client is an established Insurance Company
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage requests from providers, members and agents.
- Conduct primary investigations to prevent pre-existing risk
- Perform unitization review during preauthorization and case management, ensure guarantee letters covers only appropriate treatment to the diagnosis which is medically necessary, and the estimated length of stay and medical costs are reasonable & customary.
- Support claims team with medical adjudications on bills received from providers/members.
- Conduct investigation/evaluation against medical evidence associated with bills..
- Support provider relations while monitoring treatments and costs containments.
- Maintain good relationship with providers and perform negotiations on high costs claims.
- File case data appropriately for further monitoring
- Bachelor Degree/ Advance Diploma/ Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum 3 years of clinical practice
- Knowledge in healthcare fees structures in Singapore an advantage
Interested candidates, please email detailed resumes in MS word format to
Attention all resumes to Liyana (Nur Syamimi Liyana Binti Ab Lateb) (R1654604)
Short listed candidates will be notified