Case Manager (Senior / Staff Nurse)
Jurong Health Services
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032930
Employer Ref. 55BR
The incumbent is able to demostrate ability to perform case management duties:
- Work with the identified patient to plan and coordinate his/her care, activities and discharge based on his/her clinicial, physical, psychosocial, cultural and other identified needs
- Function as a resource person in the assessment of complex patient care needs / situations and plan for interventions.
- Monitor discharge care plans, and evaluate the effectiveness of care at the next level in continuum.
- Collaborate proactively with the multi-disciplinary team members, provide coordination and continuity of patient care across the healthcare continuum with community partners to facilitate smooth transition of patient to the home and into the community
- Conduct house visits to patient and interact with patient's caregiver/family members when needed
- Cooperate with the community service partners to follow up with care plan if necessary, when there is variance from the discharge care plan.
About Jurong Health Services
About JURONG HEALTH SERVICES PTE LTD
JurongHealth is Singapore's public healthcare cluster formed to facilitate the integration of services and care processes for the community in the west. We are managing the new integrated healthcare hub comprising the 700-bed Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and 400-bed Jurong Community Hospital to provide holistic care for patients. The two new hospitals are an integral part of the Jurong Lake District Masterplan, with easy access to public transport services and retail/entertainment hubs. We are also managing Jurong Medical Centre to provide a range of quality and affordable specialist services and community health support services for residents in the west.
Breaking new ground, we have had the opportunity to start planning on a clean slate and design our new hospitals with patients as our main focus. Our hospitals are the first in Singapore to be designed and built together from the ground up as an integrated development to complement each other for better patient care, greater efficiency and convenience. The hospital planning process took into account how patient care, treatment and rehabilitation may continue seamlessly between the hospitals.