Carpentry Trainer (Craftsmanship/5 days/North Area) (DBB 230421)
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188848
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DBB 230421
- Oversee the upkeep of woodwork craftsmanship training equipment, materials and facilities in Singapore
- Deliver knowledge and practical skills sessions to learners in classroom and woodwork craftsmanship workshop training environment using a variety of methods and resources
- Work with the Training Managers and relevant government agencies to develop training and quality initiatives
- Evaluate the effectiveness of teaching and learning activities to develop and improve the learner experience
- Carry out competency assessment and provide feedback to learners
- Review, update and report learning plan and progress in line with agreed targets
- Complete and maintain accurate training records
- Develop training manuals, visual aids and other training materials
- Develop on-the-job training materials
- Administer on-the-job training
- Creates and analyses training and quality reporting to support business needs and initiatives
- Validate and verify data collection procedures and formats
- Supports other programs and projects by sharing best practices, experiences and know-how
- Submission of all reports required by an approved training organisation to the Singapore Workforce Development Agency
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Management.
- Recognized qualification in adult learning OR have industry experience in carpentry, furniture-making and woodwork
- Experience in prototyping/modelling would be an advantage
- Passionate about education and learning
- Good literacy (English) and numeracy skills
- Technical (Geometric) drawing
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Surface finishing
- Sheet laminating
- Furnishing components assembly
- Prepare cutting lists
- Join solid timber (hand-make timber joints)
- Set up, operate, and maintain basic static machines
- Use furniture making sector hand and power tools
Interested candidates please state last / expected salaries and notice period:
Attention: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865
More Jobs from this employer
Training Officer/ Instructor (MNC/ Manufacturing/ Machinery/ 5 days/ ISO 9001 & 14001) DKAJ 320426