Cargo Booking cum Customer Service Coordinator (Leading marine MNC/ Beach Road)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003030376
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Marine Industry
- Beach Road
- Min 2 years relevant experience
Our Client, a leading offshore marine industry
- Responsible for acceptance of cargo bookings from customers and vessel’s space management with our trade’s commercial team and cargo planners.
- Work closely with the outsourced documentation team for the documentation processes.
- Send shipping instruction for creation of bill of lading
- Send bill of lading & invoices with correct charges to customers for checking.
- Ensure all BL(s) and invoices are printed and signed accordingly once vessel sailed so that it could be released to customers without delay.
- Ensure vessel manifest is closed within 5 days upon vessel’s departure.
- Follow-up with agents on telex release authorization.
- Work closely with other Agency departments on any issues pertaining to shipment and documentation matters.
- Diploma in Marine Studies or equivalent
- Min 2 years working experience in the same industry
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- PC literate – Ms Excel & Words
- Positive attitude
- Independent and tidiness
- Pleasant personality and good communication skills
- A team player
- 5 days
- Beach Road
- up to $2500 per month + attractive fringe benefits
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Product Investment Manager (Managed Investments,Private Banking)(Perm)/ Foreign Bank/ Central