At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest, Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Care Consultant, Community Referral Team
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027694
- Carry out assessment of referrals and right-site clients to suitable services / care settings in a timely manner
- Communicate with clients in identifying / assessing their needs. This include the need to assess, plan, implement, evaluate and follow up on care
- Extensive liaison with hospitals, referring entities and service providers in facilitating placement of clients in the desired services / care facilities. Foster partnerships among hospitals and community care service providers.
- Provide counselling, education to minimise disease complications and caregiver’s stress
- Monitor referral trends and identify service gaps / referral issues
- Ensure proper documentation of all transactions into the IT system or/ and case notes
- Candidate may be required to carry out the above mentioned duties in AIC HQ or hospital settings
Requirements:Visit us at http://aic.sg/careers/ for more information.
- Professional qualifications in Nursing, Social Work or Allied Health disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in acute and/ or community healthcare settings in Singapore
- Good knowledge of the geriatrics and community services, or in working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and basic statistics
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via APPLY Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
|Care Consultant, Community Referral Team|