Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Cardiac Technician (Central / Office hours!)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961092
EA License No 99C4599
- Perform cardiac investigations such as electrocardioraphy test, exercise test, tilt test, ambulatoring blood pressure, ambulatory Holter test, Signal averaging ECG, pacemaker checking, trans-telephonic electrocardiography, etc.
- Identify major life threatening ECG abnormalities and initiate emergency resuscitation as required
- Assist to monitor and report changes in a patient’s condition to the cardiologists
- Explain assessment procedures to patients and care-givers, and educate on care procedures when necessary
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- Minimum Diploma in Biomedical Sciences, Cardiac Technology, or related fields
- Able to work in a team and in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively
- Prior work experience in cardiology an advantage
Interested and qualified candidates can submit their application via the "APPLY NOW" button, or email your resume to:
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
Sandra Chong Sze Wei
EA License No. 99C4599
More Jobs from this Company
HR Executive (Learning & Development) - 1 year contract renewable/convertible **HEALTHCARE**