Card Processing Officer, Card Centre
Bank of China Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027592
- Review and process credit cards and loan applications.
- Ensure Applications are in compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Turnaround time is met and minimize Error Rate.
- On-going review of operational workflow and provide suggestion to Team Lead so as to streamline operation processes and enhance unit’s productivity.
- Demonstrate proficiency in card processing module to process new card applications.
- Exercise sound credit judgment in order to prevent financial losses.
- Undertake system enhancement project related to credit approval, including but not limited to raising user requirement, drafting UAT testing plan, undertake the UAT testing, training of staffs.
- Assist in the MIS / Reporting function within the team.
- Any adhoc tasks assigned.
- A recognised University Degree in Business, Accountancy or Banking and Finance
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in credit underwriting or credit control (preferably with card related experience)
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese so as to communicate with Chinese speaking customers
- Independent, resourceful, meticulous, good interpersonal relationship skills and able to work under pressure
- Ability to perform multi-tasking without compromising on work quality.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of China Limited
About Bank of China Limited
We, a leading foreign bank, invite applications for the following position: