jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960163
- To provide service according to procedures and standards established by the F&B Department.
- To be knowledgeable in all service techniques.
- To ensure that all pre-opening duties are completed on schedule daily.
- To be familiar with all items on the menu. In this respect, you must have knowledge of all recipes, methods of preparation and preparation time.
- To recommend and promote items on the menu or specials to guests.
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene, appearance and deportment at all times.
- To clean up section area after service and maintain cleanliness of the area.
- To perform other related duties as required by the outlet Manager.
- Positive attitude with a passion for service;
- Wiliness to learn new items on food and service;
- Willing to work at night;
- For Individuals with a serious passion in F&B;
- Positive working attitude and a ready smile;
- Able to work in fast-paced environment;
- Full Time vacancy are available;
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Only Singaporean needs to apply.
There are many benefits and advantages in joining us:
- Multi-cultural work environment;
- Dedicated training programs;
- A highly motivated team;
- Firm commitment to the development of careers.
Be part of the Awards Winning Team! Join Us!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to 1-Rochester Group
About 1-Rochester Group
One Rochester Group
Founded in 2005, 1-Group (formerly known as 1-Rochester Group) is now one of Singapore’s most successful lifestyle F&B groups. This year, 1-Group is embarking on an unheralded exciting expansionary plan. Leveraging on its successful award winning portfolio of restaurants, bars and clubs such as 1-Altitude, Stellar, UNA and Altimate, the group will be launching another 4 beautiful iconic venues, with 12 different exciting world-class concepts and covering over 100,000 sqft throughout Singapore.
Each venue operates a portfolio of businesses. Their kitchens are helmed by talented executive chefs trained in multiple Michelin Starred restaurants that are internationally renowned. Their vibrant bars and clubs will host some of the best mixologists, bands and DJs in town. These new venues will also host some of the most romantic weddings and best corporate parties in Singapore. Overall, these new venues will enhance 1-Group’s presence locally and internationally, establishing it as one of the region’s Lifestyle F&B leaders.
Over a decade, the group has established a reputation for “Hosting Great Memories”. It continues to be dedicated in providing exceptional guest experience across the group, winning many international awards and accolades for its concept, food, service and ambience. The group even owns a unique and proprietary management system; c-LeadershipTM (“Collective-Leadership”) and r-ManagementSystemTM . The group's unique leadership style had been published in newspapers, magazines, business case studies and even a business-academic book called remote-Entrepreneurship.
With the upcoming project in Singapore, 1-Group is looking for more talented individual to join its growing team. It is an opportunity to develop and enhance your career! If you are entrepreneurial, creative, spirited, a team player and are the best in what you do, the 1-Group is looking for you!
We are looking for: