Campus & Graduate Hiring Program Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027795
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 14031
- 1 Year Contract, CBD Location
- Global Tech & Media Leader
- University recruitment programme
We are eagerly looking for a passionate and experienced Campus & Graduate Hiring Program Manager to lead hiring programme for this global tech & media giant. The ideal candidate will need to have at least 2-years experience in strategic planning and management of graduate recruitment programme across APAC. In return, you will be working with one of the fastest growing organisation which offers excellent career progression and work environment.
- You will be leading recruitment programme for internship, trainee and full-time hires across APAC for recent graduates
- Establishing partnership with top universities in Asia to host career talk, fair and engage with students about job market
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for internship programmes and full-time employment
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers in hiring process for the team
- Degree holder with minimum 2-years of university or graduate recruitment experience in a technology or media industry
- Sound knowledge of IT & Tech industry with the ability to handle technical recruitment roles
- Experience in partnership with top universities in APAC
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly passionate and dedicated with the ability to work in a diversified environment
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.