Call Service Officer
Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186978
- Attend to all calls and signals in a timely and efficient manner, and according to operating procedures.
- Attend to customers’ complaints via phone or correspondence professionally.
- Update and maintain a good record on all customers.
- Able to work on a rotating shift, including weekends and Public Holidays.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and PC knowledge.
- Candidate with Call Centre experience will have added advantage.
- Minimum GCE 'N' Level
Salary Range: $1,800-$2,400
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd
About Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd
Looking for a career where you can unleash your potential?
Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd, incorporated in 1977, is one of Asia’s leading security providers to businesses and governments across Asia. Our strong service infrastructure, supported by innovative solution offerings has propelled us to become one of the emerging leaders with a remarkable track record.
Here, we advocate the importance of continuous learning where individuals are groomed and their potential realized. Our success today is attributed to a team of dynamic and passionate individuals, who, over the years, grew and excelled in an environment where opportunities and professional enhancements abound. We believe that individuals equipped with positive attitude and right skill sets will thrive and succeed. If you have the passion, drive and determination to succeed, we want to meet you!
Why join us?
It is fantastic to be leaders in what we do but without quality people with the drive and commitment, we would not be as successful. We know, in order, to scale greater heights we need more of such people. People who are talented, who are good at what they do, are passionate about customers and work, support and celebrate their peers, and relentlessly pursue success with integrity.
Like all great companies, we are always looking for talented individuals if the position you desire is not listed here, please feel free to send to your resume and tell us why you want to be part of Ademco.
See more at: http://ademcosecurity.com/career/