A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
Call Center Supervisor (5 days, North, Up to $4K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988854
EA License No 09C3051
Employer Ref. 10458
- Daily reporting of key Call center performance metrics, measuring call center efficiency and
customer satisfaction (e.g. daily dashboard metrics including call metrics, manpower
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact on customer
service quality. Strive to provide all customers with outstanding customer experience.
- Work closely with Sales using CSC data to increase CSC sales via tele-prospecting, phone
- Monitoring and evaluation of agents’ performance with documented records. Includes call
monitoring, email handling and customer complaint resolution.
- Conduct formal mid-year & year-end agent performance reviews. Develop agent annual KPI
plan, agent development plan. Communicate performance gaps/feedback to agents. Address
agent performance gaps via agent coaching.
- Ensure that customer’s queries and problems are resolved properly and quickly. Manage
challenging customer issues, escalate to relevant departments if necessary.
- Ensure all aspects of CSC systems are functioning well and respond timely to critical issues.
Manage CSC vendor, ensure contracts are renewed timely and optimize maintenance costs.
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with key stakeholders (agents,
distributors, other departments in company, trainers, etc.) to facilitate problem solving and
achieve outstanding customer experience.
- Possess strong call handling skills, have good product and systems knowledge and able to
coach agents and handle customer issues effectively.
- Ensure agents are properly trained on product knowledge to handle questions on our product
and services. Ensure proper agent training manuals/work instruction records in place.
- Ensure Support at CSC level to promote company initiatives when required (e.g. marketing
- Build and maintain a positive work environment by implementing suitable rewards & recognition
- Lead day to day operations and to foster a positive and open work environment.
- Practice MBWA (Management by Walking Around) periodically to perform live monitoring/coaching of agents, compliment agents for on-the-spot performance, and assist agents struggling with calls.
- Perform agent duty (take calls, handle orders) in the event of insufficient agents on duty due to any
unforeseen manpower shortage.
- Plan and manage training/development activities for agents (workshops, driver/agents meetings,
trainings, driver tag along sessions).
- Conduct formal weekly team meetings with agents (communicate on operation issues, company
issues, obtain agents' feedbacks).
- Administering monthly reports for agents’ AL/MC, payroll, rostering. Ensure reports are
submitted timely by deadline (especially for payroll and rostering).
- Work independently with minimal supervision and have accountability for operational deadlines.
Timely response to close customer issues.
- Interview and hire prospective agents. Attract & retain high quality agents.
- Manage and ensure sufficient manpower for CSC operations.
- Maintain agent HR file to keep record of agent appraisals/disciplinary records/training records/staff contract, etc.
- 'A' level or Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Call Center, with at least 2 years of Supervisory exposures.
- Assertive & effective communication skills both in English & Mandarin, as required to liaise with Chinese speaking Delivery Drivers and overseas vendors from China. Regular communication with stakeholders is required.
- Strong customer service mindset, lead by example and use available tools effectively (e.g. trainings/incentives/coaching/weekly meetings with agents, etc.) to build customer-centric culture in CSC.
- Proven problem solving skills (e.g. can handle difficult customers or resolve conflicts).
- People management and coaching skills (understands importance of mentoring and coaching agents.
- Possess a strong technical & product knowledge is necessary for daily operations and basic trouble shooting.
- Singaporeans only need to apply.