As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Call Analyst - Basic up to $3000 / Central / 5 days
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960936
EA License No. 01C4394
- Responsible for forecasting and execution of workforce planning, policies and procedures for call centre
- Drive achievement of Key Performance Indicators (Eg. Average Handling Time, Occupancy Levels, Service Levels, ...)
- Daily call review to analyse performance and suggest improvements
- Minimum Diploma
- At least 1 years of relevant experience in a call centre environment
- Experienced in Avaya CMS / Verint Workforce Management and MS Office
- Office located in the Central
- Monday to Friday, Office Hours