T.Y.LIN International Pte Ltd is a leading international multi-disciplinary firm of Consulting Engineers invites application for the following post.
CAD Technician (Geotechnical)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188554
- Prepare AutoCAD drawings that contain technical details and dimensions
- Coordinate and liaise with fellow CAD Leader, Senior CAD and CAD Technicians for producing, changing or updating of drawings
- Adhere to the compliance of design drawings with the Singapore authorities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- ITE/ Diploma from recognized institution
- Preferably with minimum 3 years of working experience in engineering design consulting
- Must be hands on the projects and have good knowledge of design software
- Good project management skills
- Strong analytical skills would be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure with good time management skill
- Passion about design works
If you wish to have the opportunity to work in an international consultancy firm which offers attractive remuneration, a 5-day week and a conducive environment to enhance your skills and experience, please upload your full resume, including your salary expectations, photo and contact telephone number.