3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”
C & S Deputy Construction Director - To be based in Malaysia
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034142
EA License No 08C3299
- Responsible for planning and programming of the Civil Works
- Supervise the work of more than 300 technical and supervisory staffs.
- Responsible for an overall picture of project direction, to manage and handle all matters relevant to Project Management.
- Ensure project is in line with the project goals/ Clients policies/ Contract specifications.
- Formulate project policies in respect of the civil infrastructure works.
- Liaise with contractors/ Government officials/ relevant parties
- Coordinate/ review/ report any feedback from the client, and improve the organization, practices and procedures.
- Monitor Project progress/ Supervising Consultant (SC) at site and ensure works are in accordance with the specifications, approved drawings, plans, work procedures and Quality Systems Methods.
- Review/ Identify project risks in order to decrease impact and to establish contingency plans.
- Degree in Civil Engineering & Chartership of a recognized Professional Body.
- Circa 20 years working experience in Heavy Civil Engineering, with at least 10 years in Metro/ Railway project with a value of USD 500 Million above (Contractor) & USD 1 Billion above (Project Management)
- Experienced in Segmental & Elevated work/ Construction and Design of Civil and Stations/ Design and Building projects
- Have a working understanding of Systems.
- Have supervised/ managed a team of more than 300 technical and supervisory staff.
- Have mixture of Construction and Project Management background.
How to apply:
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
EA Personnel Registration No: R1442898
Dial: 6225 5404