3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”
C&S Construction Manager - To be based in Malaysia
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034029
EA License No 08C3299
- Report to the Project Manager
- Prepare works programme for submission & approval.
- Review the works programme from time to time.
- Preserve the contractual obligations.
- Ensure cost control of site works and identify the variation of the contract.
- Liaise with Senior QS/ Design Coordinator/ Authorities / Subcontractor/ Consultancy/ Client.
- Ensure quality control of documentation under the company's ISO 9000 programme.
- Ensure site safety and adopt right method of construction to comply with all statutory requirements.
- Participate/ carry out risk assessments and management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Circa 8 years of working experience with sound knowledge of handling build complex project with fast track record
- Experience in heavy lifting operation for Civil & Infra Engineering
- Experience in the production and erection of segmental Box Girder is highly advantageous.
- Good organisation, excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
EA Personnel Registration No: R1442898
Dial: 6225 5404