Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Buyer (Home Furnishing) - East - $4000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983993
EA License No 08C2893
- To build effective merchandise assortment for stores, through business and fashion trend analysis, aiming at driving sales and profit for the business
- To review and analyse global assortment and select suitable collections for the regions
- To involve in pricing and sizing recommendations, and to feedback business needs to brand principal
- Understand competition, pricing, and how the brand should be positioned within the region
- To prepare seasonal hindsights, OTB for the brand principal reference and approval
- Mapping of merchandise buying with merchandise display and visual presentation planning
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration
- At least 3 years of working experience in merchandising/ buyer preferably in retail industry
- Prior experience in buying fashion apparel or in department store
- In-depth knowledge of retail math concepts, applications, and statistical analysis